I’ve been sharing my beauty empties lately [like here, here, and here] and I love being able to talk about products once I’ve actually used them and can really speak to their performance. I was going through my face mask collection the other day and it occurred to me that I really should share my favorites. I do masks multiple times a week and those who know me know I am a mask junkie. I’ve tried a ton in my day so today I’m going to share my top 5 [in no particular order]. Have you tried any of these? Let me know if there’s any you love that I should give a shot!
1. L’Oréal Exfoliate & Refine Clay Mask – This is my go-to mask when my skin needs a pick-me-up. The exfoliators really help buff off dead skin once I’m rinsing this off. My skin feels brighter and cleaner once I take this off. It smells really good, too! This mask feels like I’m at a spa. I keep backups of this and have gotten all my friends on this one. For the price point, it can’t be beat. It also comes in a purifying and charcoal variety if exfoliators aren’t your thing.
2. Roloxin LIFT Instant Wrinkle Smoothing Mask c/o – When I got these masks in the mail I was instantly intrigued. They claim to have some pretty serious delivery when it comes to wrinkle repair. And, boy, they did not lie! Immediately after using this my skin looked younger. I know, I know. I’m not old. But with the big 3-0 looming, I definitely try harder to take care of my skin. I will forever keep a stash of these in my cabinet. Any mask junkie should definitely try these out. The box comes with 10 treatments, so, to me, it’s not out of reach to try for the price point.
3. Skinceuticals Clarifying Clay Mask – I started using this when I began using my ride-or-die moisturizer and I love this mask so much. If you like clay masks, you need to try this one. My skin feels really clean and rejuvenated after this mask. This brand is more high-end but I really think you get what you pay for. I have combination skin so if I’m ever feeling a tad oily, I use this to help balance me out.
4. GLAMGLOW ThirstyMud Hydrating Treatment – This was the mask that got me really going on the mask train. Especially in the winter, my skin can get really dry. This brings all the bounce, moisture, and glow into your skin. The name really delivers. It’s pricey but I snagged it during the NSale and it was worth every penny. I want to try more from this range for sure. Let me know if you have any favorites!
5. Miss Spa Recover + Refine Bubble Mask – I truly love all the masks from this range [I talked about another one in this post] but this may be my favorite. It’s the weirdest sensation! It truly bubbles on your face. Think the feeling of pop rocks but on your skin. Afterwards, my skin truly feels refreshed and alive in a weird way. Give it a go. At $4, it’s worth a try!