Happy Friday, friends! I traveled again for work this week so it was another whirlwind. Life has been super busy and crazy lately, but in a really good way. I’m feeling really good about my work and my relationships and that’s a great feeling. Below is what I loved online this week.
- I’ve recently been trying this brand, and this set is a great value for other beginners
- This dress is so gorgeous and under $35!
- This pajama set is so darling for spring/summer and under $25.
- 5 ways to “little boy proof” your bathroom — definitely bookmarking this!
- This post has me so nostalgia for the foods from my childhood
- A great list of gifts for all the kids birthday parties you’ll attend