Happy Friday! This week was the first one we were home all week in a long time. It was super busy at work for the both of us but we were still able to have dinner as a family every night and get some workouts in. My parents are here this weekend so we’re excited to spend time with them, including indulging in some yummy meals around town! I haven’t seen my mom since October because they were traveling so I’m super excited to see her especially. Here’s what I’ve loved online this week.
- This dress is so darling and only $13.50!
- This is probably my favorite brand for makeup brushes
- You know I’m a sucker for this print and this tee is too cute!
- 14 disturbing documentaries to check out during your next binge-watch
- This post from Allie was so easy to relate to and shows a different side of blogging
- THIS is so bittersweet. I’m glad it’s on their terms but I’ll miss it so much!