Happy Friday, friends! This was another busy week between work and our social life! I didn’t travel, though, so at least got to be productive in town. This weekend we have a good mix of plans and down-time, so I’m looking forward to it! Here is what I’ve loved online this week.
- An under $40 look-a-like of my crescent necklace
- A super affordable brush set that I own and love
- Love the color, cut, and price of this lightweight jacket
- Bookmarking this list of 3-ingredient dinners
- This list from Merritt is a great way to start off your week
- How to turn a rejection into an opportunity